This is a recorded step-by-step streaming paint party event video. You need your own art supplies (paint, brushes, canvas), to paint along from the comfort of your home. ART SUPPLIES NOT INCLUDED.
SELF SUPPLY CHECK LIST What you need to get started and paint with me:
ACRYLIC PAINT: In primary colors:
- red (magenta, bright)
- Brown (Umber)
- yellow (lemon/primary) * optional
- blue (cyan, cobalt, phthalo)
- (recommended brands of paint Amsterdam, Blickcrylic (blick), or Liqitex acrylic paint) I don’t recommend craft paint.
- 1" square (12 flat/bright/wash) "Large Square"
- 1/2” square (6 bright) "Medium Square"
- small round detail (1-3 round) "Small Round"
- 12X16 or 16x20 stretched or panel
EXTRAS (found around the house)
- paper plate or pallet
- cup for water
- paper towel or microfiber towel/rag
- easel (optional)
- extra paper plate or round cap object
Please contact me here : https://wendyanderson.art/contact