Local Partner - Plant Nite - Santa Fe, NM
Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico
Department: Partner Recruitment
As a Local Partner you will:
- Run your own Plant Nite business from the ground up by coordinating and running events as you connect with the local community.
- Create relationships with local business owners and build a portfolio of venue partners.
- Spearhead local marketing efforts through networking, social media and on the ground tactics.
- Plan and execute successful events; managing your calendar, your staff, supplies and venues.
- Oversee event happenings and act quickly to resolve problems.
- Evaluate event success while constantly looking for opportunities to improve.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of the Plant Nite brand and be a brand ambassador spreading the word about how much fun it is to attend a plant party.
- Hire and train local artists
- Build relationships
What you bring to the role:
- Deep familiarity with the best local bar & restaurants.
- Significant experience planning & organizing events.
- Commitment to providing the highest level of customer service and focusing on your guest’s needs.
- You’re the life of the party and love to connect with others – enthusiastic with an infectious personality.
- Ability to identify and communicate to different audiences.
- Social media savvy and a natural networker.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain a high level of organization.
- Creativity is your passion and you want to share it with the world.
- Driven and tenacious – You have a never give up attitude.
- Must be flexible and able to quickly resolve issues calmly in a fast-paced environment.
About Plant Nite:
Plant Nite is invading local bars and restaurants across the US and Canada with a new way to go out, have fun, and feel good. It’s everything a great nite should be—friends, drinks, and laughter. Plus, you’ll create a one-of-a-kind terrarium (we make it so easy!) along with the memory of a unique nite out.