Senior Manager, Partner Relationships
Location: Somerville, Massachusetts
Department: Partner Operations
Paint Nite offers professional advancement opportunities, great benefits, and flexible vacation. Our brand-new 24,000 square-foot office is just minutes from the Porter Square T station and features workout facilities, a large recreational space, and an open-concept design. Paint Nite prides itself on a culture of collaboration, innovation, and community that unites employees around the common goal of growing our best-in-class company.
We are looking for a customer-obsessed Partner Success Manager / Senior Manager, Partner Relationships to own the relationships with our top-tier Paint Nite Local Partners - small business owners, licensed to run their own personal Paint Nite business in their local markets. You’ll support them in their daily operations, market growth, and profitability on the Paint Nite platform. Your support and guidance will touch every aspect of the business, from scheduling, to training, to business operations in order to maximize market revenue.
- A people-person who excels at forging long-term relationships with your clients & local partners and helping them to be successful.
- A creative problem-solver who thinks outside of the box and isn’t afraid to try new things; you love improving processes and finding ways to do things more efficiently
- Customer-centric: You love rolling out the red carpet and providing white-glove customer service; making a customer’s day makes your day.
- Data-driven: You love digging into data & trends to find the stories that are hidden in the numbers and using these insights to inform strategies & decisions.
- Oversee our top key accounts in the United States/Canada, and work with the Local Partners to drive personal and business growth in their markets.
- Support our key Local Partners on a broad scope of problem solving tasks, ranging from local marketing, staff training, identifying key success metrics, etc.
- Build effective relationships with your Local Partners and have a clear understanding of their goals, intentions, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Manage and lead a team of relationship managers, empowering them to grow in their careers, providing training opportunities, and coaching them towards success in their current roles.
- Collaborate with others on the Partner Operations Team to help all Local Partners execute successful creative experiences and effectively communicate our Brand’s value to consumers across the country (and around the world!)
- Work closely with the other functions of our Partner Operations Team, as well as with other departments to resolve challenges our Local Partners are facing, and to constantly improve our systems, processes, and resources.
- Analyze relevant market data and offer strategic recommendations to the Local Partners you support to optimize their business and profitability.
- Occasionally travel to see the Local Partners you support in their local markets to gain a better understanding of their markets.
- 5+ years of experience in relationship management, client success, and/or customer service
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a people manager
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and team management skills
- A true team player attitude; adept at working with multiple people at any given time
- Agility in multi-tasking; you can easily shift tasks and priorities
- Ability to think critically and identify root causes for business challenges
- Strong computer skills (know your way around Microsoft Office, Google Drive, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially on the phone or in person.
Extra bonus points if:
- You have experience working with small business owners
- Your friends describe you as tenacious, agile, fun, and curious