Private Events Coordinator
Location: Somerville, Massachusetts
Department: Private Events
Paint Nite, a leader in re-defining a “fun night out”, brings together millions of people around the world to escape the expected and to share in unique creative experiences. Whether at local eating and drinking establishments with friends and family or at corporate offices with work colleagues, it’s always a memorable experience! And not just at night! The events are hosted by local entrepreneurs who partner with Paint Nite, day or night.
As a team member of Paint Nite, you will join a creative team that enjoys bringing these experiences to the world. And as an added plus, you will have access to unique career opportunities and enjoy above market competitive benefits such as unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) and 100% paid 12 weeks of maternity or paternity leave to name just a few. Located minutes from the Red Line Porter Square T station in Somerville, MA, our convenient office location features workout facilities, free parking, and an open-concept, collaborative friendly design.
Our sales team is responsible for getting potential clients to yes. Once the client has committed to holding an event, it’s up to the Private Event Coordinator to organize the specifics with the client, including: booking the venue, picking the project and assigning a host. The day of, it’s up to our local operations team and venues to execute on the event. So, the Coordinator must ensure that they have everything they need to ensure an amazing experience for the client.
As an Event Coordinator, you will:
- Work closely with the sales team facilitating the successful transfer of the client to the appropriate operations staff, who will oversee the execution of the private event.
- Provide exceptional customer service, ensuring clear and consistent communication to the client, sales and operations.
- Possesses a strong knowledge of the different types of experiences offered and how they are executed
- Maintain internal CRM of current and future clients.
- Collaborate with the operations team to ensure high private event quality across the brand.
- Assist with special projects and private event initiatives as needed.
- Balance high volume with exceptional service – prioritizing effectively.
- 2+ years of related work experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer service attitude and aptitude
- Competencies which include being well-organized, flexible, as well as able to thrive in a fast-paced environment while also remaining proactive, resourceful, and efficient
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Gmail, Google Calendars, and Google Drive
- Previous Customer Relationship Management software experience a plus
- Sales aptitude/interest a plus
- College degree a plus
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time; talk or hear; perform fine motor, hand and finger skills in the use of a keyboard, telephone, or writing. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and reach with arms and/or hands. Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. The employee will spend their time in an office environment with a quiet to moderate noise level.