Customer Service Representative - Omnichannel Support
Location: Somerville, Massachusetts
Department: Customer Service
If you join our corporate team full time, you will have access to unique career opportunities and enjoy stellar benefits such as 100% paid maternity and paternity leave and unlimited PTO. Located just minutes from the Porter Square T station in Somerville, our convenient office location features workout facilities, free parking, and an open-concept design.
- Craft quality and efficient responses to customers with some sprinkles of finesse and tender loving care
- Organize applicable information, coordinate with the team at HQ, and provide a plethora of resources to our customer’s needs
- Respond to all contacts within the Team’s service level agreements (SLAs) via email, live chat, social media, and phone
- Have a flexible schedule to meet team SLAs - weekend and evening availability
- Stay up to date on customer communications within the organization
- Contribute to smaller projects to benefit the customer experience and increase Customer Service communications within other departments
- Field customer reviews through Yelp, Facebook, Google and other platforms to engage with and address the needs of customers facing a variety of experiences
- Work closely with the Social Care Manager to communicate customer trends to marketing.
- Pivot based on the needs of the department and customers
- Achieve above-average industry speed of response to our social media messages
- Know when to engage, know when to take a comment offline, and know when to disengage
- Excellent written communication skills
- Holistic understanding of social media as a medium for communication
- Completely reliable internet service (if working from home at any time) -as your performance will be results driven
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Gmail, and Google Drive
- Zendesk knowledge and social media experience a plus
- Skilled at managing your time, coaching others, and working independently
- Excited to work with a young and continually growing company
- Incredibly organized with a superb attention to detail and confident with your computer skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, even under pressure, and remain flexible and efficient
- A true team player; able to see the whole picture of any given problem
- Constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently (detective work!)
- Friendly through the core. You often find a way to laugh when things get stressful.
- Able to see through the question being asked to the actual problem a user is having
- Proactive using a variety of resources to resolve challenges, even when you don't know the answer
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time; talk or hear; perform fine motor, hand and finger skills in the use of a keyboard, telephone, or writing. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and reach with arms and/or hands. Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. The employee will spend their time in an office environment with a quiet to moderate noise level.
WHO WE ARE
Paint Nite® is the leading in-venue experience brand, bringing millions of people together to share in unique creative escapes. Based in Somerville MA, we’ve quickly become one of Boston’s most buzzed about consumer brands and a fixture on local industry lists. With more than 100 employees in our Somerville headquarters and hundreds of licensed partners across the US and Canada, we’re uniquely positioned for explosive growth and long-term success.