Talent Acquisition Recruiting Specialist
Location: Somerville, Massachusetts
Department: Human Resources
Paint Nite is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist who will report directly into the Manager of Human Resources and will be responsible for the entire recruiting life cycle of attracting and hiring top talent into the organization. In this position, you will be expected to drive the Company’s talent acquisition strategy including brand awareness, competitiveness in the market, and forecasting future talent needs of the business. You will also be responsible for designing and executing a five-star onboarding experience for all new hires.Back to Current Openings
- Optimize sourcing efforts and job posting outreach to build efficient candidate pipelines for attracting top talent to our open requisitions.
- Evaluate candidate applications and conduct and/or schedule phone screens to determine high-potential candidates for hire.
- Provide candidate activity reports on a weekly basis to Manager of HR to measure performance against identified KPIs and metrics; (i) candidate pipelining, (ii) timeliness of interview process and; (iii) time-to-fill on all reqs.
- Effectively communicate with hiring managers on their ideal candidate for open positions and assess applicant pool to ensure hiring manager expectations are reasonably aligned with the available talent in the market.
- Work with the Manager of HR on creating new, or modifying existing job description responsibilities/qualifications and benchmarking competitive salary ranges based on a jobs level and experience requirements to remain competitive
- Manage vendor relationship with our ATS vendor – Jobvite, and consistently strive to improve upon the functionality for new and existing system features, as well as all our background check vendor, compensation survey vendor, job boards and all other paid recruiting channels.
- Partner with approved staffing agencies on candidate submissions for hard to fill requisitions
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and with Manager of Human Resources to maintain/update the Company’s career website content, and Career pages on LinkedIn and Glassdoor
- Coordinate interviews between candidates, hiring managers and interview teams which includes; scheduling interviews on all calendars, and confirming date & time with candidate, greeting candidate and facilitating rotation of team members interviewing the candidate, collecting and reviewing feedback from interview team post-interview with hiring manager to determine next steps in candidate interview process
- Oversee the execution of a five-star new hire onboarding experience from point of offer extended to new hire’s first day, and ensure all new hire documents are completed prior to start date. Specific new hire onboarding duties include;
- generating and sending Offer Letter and RCA to candidate
- updating requisitions in ATS system and facilitating onboarding workflow
- initiating background screening process upon offer acceptance
- create personnel file and upload all new hire documents for record-keeping
- complete Section 2 of I-9 and e-verification process on new hire’s first day
- ensure all departments are aware of new hire start date (Finance for payroll, IT for laptop and system access, and Admin for badge creation and desk assignment)
- greet candidate(s) on first day, and conduct new hire orientation and ensure new hire training is completed
- A Bachelors Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resources, or equivalent HR-related experience
- 2-3 years of recruiting experience -experience recruiting across multiple functional areas is highly preferred
- A highly strategic mindset in identifying best practices and implementing creative solutions for attracting top talent
- The ability to multi-task multiple requisitions at once and have excellent time management skills
- Autonomy -someone who is very self-motivated and needs little direction in executing on responsibilities
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills -both written and verbal
- An outgoing and friendly personality
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint and Excel)
Extra bonus points if you have:
- Experience working with Jobvite (our ATS platform)
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter