Director, Partner Operations
Location: Somerville, Massachusetts
Department: Partner Operations
Paint Nite brings together millions of people around the world to escape the expected and to share in unique creative experiences. Those experiences can happen at local eating and drinking establishments with friends and family or at corporate offices with work colleagues. The events are hosted by local entrepreneurs who partner with Paint Nite to make them happen.
As a team member of Paint Nite, you will have access to unique career opportunities and enjoy above market competitive benefits such as 100% paid maternity and paternity leave and unlimited PTO. Located just minutes from the Porter Square T station in Somerville, our convenient office location features workout facilities, free parking, and an open-concept design.
The Director of Partner Operations will oversee the Relationship Management Team responsible for onboarding, partner support, communications, and market analysis of each respective regions, and development of local markets in partnership with the Paint Nite Local Partners. You will facilitate inter-department communications regarding any initiatives that affect the Community, as well as analyze communication channels from HQ to our external partners (and vice-versa) to constantly improve the efficiency and quality of information distributed as well as increasing our partners’ engagement and understanding of our business goals and objectives. You will be measured on the success of each market as well as increasing our partners’ engagement and delivery against business goals and objectives. As Director of Partner Operations, you will collaborate with other team members, as well as the VP of Partner Operations, and address obstacles/challenges that may be affecting the community or platform. Your goal will be to support the local partners in driving growth through a combination of analytics, strong process/operations and top-notch relationships.
- Manage, grow, and develop a team of 3-4 Relationship Managers (RMs), who serve as the primary point of contact for the Local Partners.
- Oversee the Community Response Team who will engage in daily ongoing communications and relationship building with the local partner community.
- Use partner insights, gathered by RMs, to determine process improvements and recommend viable business solutions to the VP of Partner Operations.
- Identify new information to be incorporated into the training and ongoing communications to external partners.
- Identify ways to optimize partner events and their markets to continuously increase revenue
- Work collaboratively with your fellow Partner Operations management team to identify project plans that will increase experience quality and sales through the local channel.
- Drive growth across local partners using insights, analysis and data on performance and market metrics.
- Partner across the organization on recruiting, training, onboarding and internal operations group to maximize overall team results. Partner with cross functional teams to drive change and improvements in tools or the local partners.
- Acquire and develop long-term relationships with key strategic partners at the executive (decision maker) level.
- Provide thought leadership to local partners and internally cross-functionally: insights on new services / products.
- Lead the cross-functional collaboration of engaging & relevant content and provide feedback for the “Unite the Nite” annual conference, as well as champion the distribution of the information communicated during this conference to all local partners across the platform.
- At least 7-10 years of client relationship or account management experience
- 5-7 years of direct management experience
- Demonstrated strategic thinker and visionary in the spirit of continuous improvement which embraces an orientation to service and relationship management
- Adaptable and resilient; can assimilate across different environments and move forward from through challenges;
- A proven track record of learning
- A ability to develop solid partner relationships
- Strong digital and analytical skills so as to understand and interpret trends and data to make improvements
- ability to evaluate all aspects of a situation before taking action, draw appropriate conclusions from data and then interpret it as to what relevant and impactful actions to take.
- Strong writing, oral communication, and presentation skills
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
- An ability to multi-task, and prioritize action items
- Ability to master and maintain a working knowledge of the clients’ business, competition, consumer and industry trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field, master preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time; talk or hear; perform fine motor, hand and finger skills in the use of a keyboard, telephone, or writing. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and reach with arms and/or hands. Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. The employee will spend their time in an office environment with a quiet to moderate noise level.
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2012 and privately held, we are headquartered in Somerville, MA and do not have any brick and mortar locations outside of our office in Somerville. We partner with local entrepreneurs around the world who host the creative events in locally established restaurants and bars or in private venues.