The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
Join the always-charming TAMMY BACCHUS for this VIRTUAL Paint Nite event - streamed directly to your home. Follow along step-by-step to create your masterpiece!
Because this is a virtual event, you will need to supply the following materials:
1. CANVAS (OR bristol board, wood or cardboard)
· I’ll be painting on a 16”x20” canvas…YOU can paint on any size canvas you choose!
· Dollarama sells many different sized canvasses for $2-$4.
· Michaels’ Arts and Crafts sells 5 packs of various sizes (including 16x20 canvases for $16.99).
2. BRUSHES - Standard Paint Nite brush sizes and styles =
· LARGE FLAT (square) synthetic or nylon brush – size 1”
· SMALL FLAT (square) synthetic or nylon brush - size 1/4"
· SMALL ROUND (pointy) synthetic or nylon brush - size 1
· MEDIUM ROUND (pointy) synthetic or nylon brush - size 6
· CURVED FILBERT synthetic or nylon brush size 6
· FLAT bristle brush - 1" & 2"
*- Dollarama sells an awesome little brush kit - 8 brushes for $4, including a canvas brush pouch
3. ACRYLIC PAINTS - Dollarama $1.25 ea
• pthalo blue
• burnt sienna brown
4. A CUP OF WATER
5. A PLATE for a palette
6. PAPER TOWELS
7. A BLOW DRYER to speed up drying time
8. Newspaper or cloth to protect your table
9. Chalk or a pencil for drawing
You may reschedule or cancel tickets up to 8 hours before the event starts. Read our reschedule policy here.
Experience the ORIGINAL PAINT NITE - with ART FUNdamentals - powered by Paint Nite (formerly known as P...