The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
Join us to paint a gorgeous Muskoka Lakes scene!
Date doesn't work? Bummer, but we record our events for our paid guests. So if you love the painting, sign up. Then watch the recording at your convenience.
Our Virtual, Live-Streaming Paint Nite Parties are a fantastic way to disconnect from your current reality and connect to a nite of music, laughter, stories, and your creative muse (trust us, the muse needs to come out and play). Oh yeah, and we shall all recreate that awesome painting you've chosen through the magic of paintbrushes and unexpected techniques. Take care of your spirit by taking a short break for some fun. What do you need? Well, a connected device, something to paint on (canvas), something to paint with (brushes), and something to put on the canvas (paint). Here's what we traditionally would supply to you if you visited us out of the matrix (supplies are easily sourced at your fave store; ours is Deserres.ca in Canada and they will ship to you):
- 16x20 canvas - You can use whatever size you like!
- 3 brushes - 1 Large, 1 Medium, 1 Detail As long as you have a couple of different brushes for different size jobs, you're good.
- Paint water *Please note - we do not advise using your beverage as paint water. It makes your drink taste funny.
- Paper towels
- Paint: Black, White, Yellow, Bright Red, Pthalo Blue (and all those fun colours you have hidden away)
- Easel - not necessary, but can be sourced almost anywhere (Deserres.ca). You can easily paint on a tabletop.
- Coverings : Clothes & Furniture depending on where you are painting
- Table covering
- Sense of humour required, as well as a desire to feed your soul and separate yourself from the outside world for a little while.
- Follow us on Instagram & Facebook (@yaymakerottawawest)
You may reschedule or cancel tickets up to 8 hours before the event starts. Read our reschedule policy here.
"Joyce of Art!" Interactive, Live-Streaming Paint Nite Parties are a fantastic way to disconnect from your current reality and co...