The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
This virtual painting class is for all levels. Learn to mix colours, make expressive brush marks, get creative and let Gogh! This is a new addition to our Van Gogh Series and the brushwork and colour palette make it dynamic and full of life.
“There are moments when nature is superb, autumnal effects glorious in color, green skies contrasting with yellow, orange, green vegetation, earth in all shades of violet"
For this session Aisling will walk you through the painting step-by-step over zoom. Our virtual classes are hosted using a professional film set up for a high definition virtual class. The class takes place between 7:00pm-9:30pm. It is advised to pour a small amount of each colour on your palette and have paint water ready before instruction begins at 7:00pm. The first 10 minutes are for questions about set up and introductory remarks. Be ready with brush in hand at 7:10 :)
You will receive a zoom link. Make sure to have Zoom on your device. Feel free to shoot us an email with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
This class does not include a kit. A recommended list of our standard kits is below.
- Canvas - I use 16x20 inches but any size will work! Keep in mind if you use a bigger canvas your painting will take longer.
- Acrylic Paint- Red, Blue, Yellow, Black & White
- OPTIONAL - Phthalo blue - this blue leans towards green. A very staining pigment that packs a punch! (also reasonably priced)
- 3 Brushes- (small medium and large) "Flat" or "Bright" shape
- Paint cup- disposable or dedicated paint cup
- Palette- plastic plate works well
- Paper towel
- Plastic sheet for table cloth
Please be advised that paint will stain furniture and clothing- especially fabrics.
DO NOT WEAR PRADA :)
Questions? Email me:
You may reschedule or cancel tickets up to 8 hours before the event starts. Read our reschedule policy here.
Our classic painting events are the bread and butter of Our Studio Series. Aisling has taught thousands of classes for all levels and age...