Paint Nite Central IL
Paint With Me - This special Paint Nite experience is open to painters ages 6 and up when they are accompanied by a paying/painting adult.
** Every attendee needs their own ticket.*** We ask no toddlers or babies allowed in the event area since we have limited space***
You don't have to have kiddos to attend this event though- we agree it's cute for anyone!
Need to know:
- Each guest must purchase a ticket and all guests under 13 must be accompanied by a guardian (one adult for every three underage guests, please)
- All painting supplies, and instruction are included, and our local host restaurant will have food and drinks available for purchase.
- We use acrylic-based paint that usually comes out of clothing if you catch it while it’s still wet. To lighten your laundry load, have kids wear play clothes to the event.
- Your host, Rachel, will be taking photos to share, but if you don’t want your child’s picture taken, feel free to ask the host to steer clear of your section.
- You do not have to have kids to come, we agree it’s cute for all ages!
- Help keep your artist from becoming a starving one - tips are appreciated!
You may reschedule or cancel tickets up to 8 hours before the event starts. Read our reschedule policy here.
CRAFTED was inspired by our love for coffee, local craft beer and bringing people together. We love our community and are excited to bring some of the most amazing, local craft beer and coffee to Bloomington, IL. Offering our community some of the freshest Hawaiian, fast, casual sushi is the swirl on the dole whip!
We absolutely love bringing you the opportunity to make memories and masterpieces together in Bloomington, Peoria, and the surrounding ar...