A great new date night experience that Boston CandleLux is now offering!
Romantic Date Night Candle-Making of your custom-scented massage candle. Yes, a candle that can be used for massaging! Enjoy complimentary champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, hot & cold hors d'oeuvres and music that sets the mood. Play couple-centric games and be the winner of a CandleLux Date Night gift basket full of everything you need to keep the flame lit (see what we did there?)
How it works:
1) Participants choose their vessel from our selection of vessels that we offer.
2) Participants then choose their scent of combination of scents from our assortment of essential oils and/or fragrance oils that we have.
3) The soy wax CNDL BAR "bartender" distributes the proper amount of liquid wax to each participant in order for them to pour their wax into their chosen vessel. Then, they will be instructed on combining and stirring their liquid wax with their chosen fragrances (this stirring process takes a full two minutes so get to working out on those arms! - lol)
4) Then, each candle takes about 45 minutes to an hour to cure. During that time, enjoy a variety of local wines and light refreshments. Sip and mingle as you jam to the latest hip hop and dance music.
5) Once the candles have properly cured, we will provide and instruct participants on how to embellish their candles with our selection of crystals, botanicals, herbs and gemstones, if you choose to do so.
Then, the "candle bartender" will give candle care tips and instructions and participants will be able to have had the experience of having made their very own custom-scented and self-embellished candle to take away with them.
You may reschedule or cancel tickets up to 8 hours before the event starts. Read our reschedule policy here.
Boston CandleLux is located at 437 Boylston St. in the Back Bay of Boston, one block from the historic Boston Public Gardens. Our candle pouring party event space and studio is shared with Hair Sessions, Inc., a hair salon. For our candle pouring parties, the salon space is emptied and transformed into a candle pouring studio that accommodates up to 20 people, at a time. The salon owner, Lance McBrayer, is also the creator of the CandleLux candle company. He started making candles during what he calls "Corona-cation" in 2020. He wanted folks to focus more on their self-care to combat the "craziness" that was going on during Covid-19. So, he started making all-natural organic soy wax candles with 100% pure essential oils to help individuals with their self-care regimens. Then, in early 2022, he wanted others to experience the joy and tranquility of candle-making. Hence, he started the CandleLux CND BAR in his salon space that offers the new fun custom candle-making experience
We are a hair salon that started making candles during "Corona-cation" when we were on lockdown for three months. Now, we transfor...