Don't know what Dream Boarding is?
Dream Boarding is vision boarding taken to the next level. We all have dreams - but often times don't know how to achieve them. The idea is to have your dreams lead you to your vision. Have fun while understanding the goals and strategies necessary to learn how to turn your dreams into reality.
So, enjoy two workshops in one. During the candle curing process that takes about an hour, listen to and follow along with Dr. Sandra Casey Buford, who is a Lifestyle, Medicine, Health & Wellness Coach, as she explains and helps you get everything you ever dreamed of through her new and innovative "Dream Boarding" process.
So, join us to eat, drink, make candles and dream on!
Your candle & vision can be taken with you.
How it works:
1) Participants choose their vessel from our selection of vessels that we offer.
2) Participants then choose their scent of combination of scents from our assortment of essential oils and/or fragrance oils that we have.
3) The soy wax CNDL BAR "bartender" distributes the proper amount of liquid wax to each participant in order for them to pour their wax into their chosen vessel. Then, they will be instructed on combining and stirring their liquid wax with their chosen fragrances (this stirring process takes a full two minutes so get to working out on those arms! - lol)
4) Then, each candle takes about 45 minutes to an hour to cure. During that time, enjoy a variety of local wines and light refreshments. Sip and mingle as you jam to the latest hip hop and dance music.
5) Once the candles have properly cured, we will provide and instruct participants on how to embellish their candles with our selection of crystals, botanicals, herbs and gemstones, if you choose to do so.
Then, the "candle bartender" will give candle care tips and instructions and participants will be able to have had the experience of having made their very own custom-scented and self-embellished candle to take away with them.
You may reschedule or cancel tickets up to 8 hours before the event starts. Read our reschedule policy here.
Meriel Marina Bay is located in the hip and trendy Marina Bay area with a large open event space.
We are a hair salon that started making candles during "Corona-cation" when we were on lockdown for three months. Now, we transfor...