Paintnite with Karren
Paintnite with Karren
SPRING IS IN THE AIR!
This will be a LIVE interactive event using your phone, tablet, or laptop. The event will last 2 hours during this time I will be walking you through step-by-step to create your one of a kind masterpiece. The great thing about art is that you have to freedom to change it up...so don't be afraid of going with different colors or even paint something totally different.
If you would like to purchase supplies from Paintnite please go to www.thecraftmakershop.com to order a supply kit. *Please order 3-5 days in advance to ensure that your supplies arrive in time. * If you want to purchase your own supplies, below are the items that you will need.
* Paintbrushes - Large flat, medium flat, small round, and a detail brush (make sure that these are brushes used for acrylic paints)
* Acrylic Paints - (I do not recommend craft paint) Red, White, Cobalt Blue, Yellow, and a small amount of Black (Hobby Lobby has a great selection of Artist Acrylic Paints)
* Cup of water
* Paper plate or artist pallet (I always keep on hand an extra plate of two for mixing colors)
* Easel - not required. You can always find something to lean your canvas on or just lay flat on the table
* Paper Towels (or cloth towels)
*Canvas - I will be using 16x20 (stretched) but you can always go with another size. These can be purchased at Michaels or Hobby Lobby.
*Apron or an old shirt
* Chalk or pencil (optional)
* Blow-dryer (Optional)
* Most importantly... make sure you have Good lighting
When you register make sure that your email address is correct. Your confirmation and Zoom meeting link will be emailed to you. If you do not have Zoom on your devise got to https.//zoom.us/ to download.
If you have any questions please email me at email@example.com or send me a message on Facebook (Paintnite with Karren-Dover)
I am so looking forward to painting with you!
You may reschedule or cancel tickets up to 8 hours before the event starts. Read our reschedule policy here.
As a child I loved art, regardless of the medium! Still today I love taking a blank canvas or paper and creating something beautiful. The...