The Original Paint Nite: Unleash your inner artist
I'm Emerald, and I'm incredibly excited to host this "Paint Nite Help" class, from right here in my hometown of PENNSYLVANIAAA!
Nothing is more annoying than being left behind in your paint class because you're focused on fine tuning a specific object that you can't quite get to look like the instructor's (or at least somewhat close to it). Now you're rushing to catch up with a blow dryer in one hand, paint brush in the other while your "Sea Foam" Green beach waves look more like "Turtle Poop" brown and you're looking at your canvas like: "What. The. HECK?!!"
In this class, we will work on various techniques to better your Paint Nite experience when creating landscapes and various other scenic paintings. This class is great for those who need to master certain landscape techniques.
Please note that we will NOT be painting ONE specific painting, but a variety of small landscape scenes.
In this class, we will paint together while learning how to master:
- Color Mixing: Using the primary colors to make secondary colors
- Blending: Sunset
- Clouds: Puffy Cumulus Clouds
- Subtle Beach Waves/ Ocean Water
- Sun with Sunrays
- Palm Trees
This is a BYOS LIVE, VIRTUAL event (Bring Your Own Supplies), so you'll need:*DRUMROLL PLEASE*
- Canvas: Any size canvas or Mix Media Paper/Book
- Acrylic paints: White, Black, Red, Blue and Yellow
- Paint brushes: Large flat, medium flat and a small round brush
- Paint palette/Paper plate
- Cup of water for rinsing brushes
- Paper Towel or cloth to dry your brushes
- Pencil or (non white) chalk helpful for outlining
You may reschedule or cancel tickets up to 8 hours before the event starts. Read our reschedule policy here.
Emerald Sea Art provides a variety of seasonal Paint Nite classes, art tutorials and game nights. If you're looking for a host who is pat...