- I'll be using a 16 X 20 canvas to recreate this beauty--use whatever size you'd like!
- I will be using all primary colors: phthalo blue, yellow, red, white and black. We mix these together to achieve all the colors we'll need. If you have premixed colors, that'll work too! Have a plate/palette to use for the paints.
- For supplies, grab some extra paper towels to create the background! I'll be using a filbert brush, a smaller flat brush, a round brush and a tiny, detail brush. Use whatever brushes work well for you!
- Please don't forget to have a cup with water for your brushes and paper towels.
- Search my name: "Melissa E" on this website to see what other paintings we can do together. Can't wait to get creative with you!
You may reschedule or cancel tickets up to 8 hours before the event starts. Read our reschedule policy here.
There are few things in life that bring me more happiness than creating art. Whether it's your first time holding a brush or your hundred...