Olive and Basil La Jolla
Great food & great service with a friendly staff, in a gorgeous location!
Mediterranean Fusion, fresh and healthy cuisine. Our chefs have traveled all over the world, bringing their experience, expertise, and knowledge of Mediterranean cuisine combined with the setting of the location on La Jolla Cove. Food is prepared fresh daily with our high quality ingredients. Happy hours with craft beer and selected wines available every day. Saturday and Sunday brunch with great selections of drinks, appetizers, salads, main course and delight deserts!
Olive and Basil it's a new restaurant established in June, 2017. The owner's goal is to bring a friendly, fresh and healthy concept to the beautiful community of La Jolla!
DRINKS ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH PAINT NITE TICKETS
- FOOD IS NOT INCLUDED WITH PAINT NITE TICKETS
-GUESTS CANNOT BRING OUTSIDE BOTTLES OF WINE OR ANY ALCOHOL
- OUTSIDE DRINKS SUCH AS TO GO CUPS WITH ALCOHOL INSIDE ARE NOT ALLOWED
-OLIVE AND BASIL RECOMENDS TO DINE WITH US PRIOR TO PAINT NITE , THE SPACE UPSTAIRS IS LIMITED , EATING FOOD OR APPETIZERS NEXT TO THE CANVAS CAN BE AN ISSUE DUE TO THE LACK OF SPACE
-PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL TO GLASSWARE, AND FABRIC CHAIRS AND WALLS
- PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY , THE BAR HAS LIMITED SPACE, JOIN US FOR A RELAXING EVENING WITH FOOD, APPETIZERS , AND DRINKS
- OLIVE AND BASIL DOES NOT PROVIDE PARKING , PARKING CAN BE DIFFICULT DURING SUMMER HOURS, BUT THERE ARE SEVERAL PARKING LOTS AROUND THE COVE
- OLIVE AND BASIL DOES NOT VALIDATE PARKING
- 18 PRECENT GRATUITY WILL BE ADDED TO PARTIES OF 6 OR MORE