While the majority of our events are still virtual, some areas now have events in venues. Check your local calendar for details.
You won’t find many evenings more uke-nique than this! Our master crafters will teach you how to string together a rocking ukulele, as well as decorate and tune it. Maybe you'll leave us feeling inspired to start a new musical hobby — if not, you'll still have an impressive piece of art!
Of course, no Yaymaker evening would be complete without food and drink. We’ll meet at one of our local venues — either a restaurant or a bar — listen to music and let the good times roll.
• You’ll start by choosing a base color from our wide selection of paints.
• Then you’ll pick a stencil for your main design. Paint it, leave it, peel it, and reveal it (and take a minute to appreciate your work).
• Once you add your strings, your ukulele is officially ready to be played.
• Our host will not only teach you how to tune your uke but also how to play a song.
• You can expect the event to run for approximately two to three hours.
• You’re welcome early for food and drink but will also have the option to order from our server throughout the evening.
Bring family and friends together through one of our private events — perfect for big celebrations.
Looking for fundraising ideas? We’ve got you covered! We’ll donate $15 from every ticket sold.
Organizing a work social event has never been easier. Our dedicated team will help with all the details.